Turns out I'm so dutch that..........

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Well as you know I'm dutch.....as in blond hair blue eyed dutch but my heritage is also dutch. So what I've learned from my parents is that you never throw anything away. And if it isn't broke you don't fix it. When I bought my house there was this god awful refrigerator and it still worked so of course I couldn't just get a new one. But I could give it a face lift!!!!


I cleaned all the grim and dirt off  this super ugly refrigerator and removed the handles.




I used a metal primer and a black metal paint from Lowes. 
It cost about $15 if I remember right...
Oh and a can of sliver spray paint for the handles



There you have it a face lift on a old refrigerator
I was a little nervous about how the paint would hold up but to my surprise 
it as been AWESOME not one chip and I did this about 3 yrs ago :)

Hope this helps you guys out!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading