Hello There

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

So I guess its about time for me to stop putting off starting my blog........I'm 100% new at this so bare with me :) 

I'm not sure where to start so let go for something easy and that most people like to see......"Your outfit is sooo cute" I love fashion and shopping clothes of any kind really so here's my style tips and what I wore :)

Enjoy!!! 



Black dress with cowgirl boots
Black dress~target Boots~Tony Lama


I wore this for my little sisters bachelorette party a few weeks ago......that belt buckle didn't make the cut. Searching in my belts I come across an old one that was D's dads and it couldn't of been better. 



                                      photo.JPG


Colt Revolvers Vintage belt just added a new hole so it would fit and there you go cute country girl outfit!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading